Job ID 52698
Experience 0 to5-years
- Directing, hiring, and coaching admissions staff members
- Helping colleges, universities, and other academic institutions establish, examine, alter, and explain admissions guidelines, processes, and requirements.
- Engaging in the recruiting process by planning, coordinating and overseeing promotional events, campus tours, student interviews, and other admissions activities.
- Assisting in the admissions decision-making process as student applications are evaluated and accepted or denied.
- Providing students, parents, and guardians with information regarding admissions requirements and processes, financial aid applications, enrolment issues, or other procedures.
- Reviewing and interpreting student information, including test scores, extracurricular activities, and grades.
- Communicating changes, statistics, and other information to the school president, registrar, and department heads.
Training and Placement Officer Full time Saroda, Dholka, Ahmedabad Published 2 weeks ago Salary ₹ 40000 - ₹ 70000 / Monthly
Roles and Responsibilities of Training and Placement Officer 1. Liaisons with industry 2. Identifies and provides training needs of students. 3. Arranges campus interviews. 4. Proposes annual T & ...
ERP Coordinator Full time Saroda, Dholka, Ahmedabad Published 2 weeks ago Salary ₹ 30000 - ₹ 70000 / Monthly
Develop and implement ERP solutions for the University. Capture and document the as-is processes of the various business functions performed by various departments (Academic Administration Department, ...