Job ID 52678
Experience 0 to 2- years
- Develop and implement ERP solutions for the University.
- Capture and document the as-is processes of the various business functions performed by various departments (Academic Administration Department, Professional and Continuing Education Department, Finance Department, Human Resources, Registrar’s Office, Vice Chancellor’s Office, Library and Halls of Residence among others
- Ensure and assist in the migration of data from legacy systems to ERP.
- Conduct in-depth discussions with the relevant stakeholders and design the to-be processes.
- Understand the ERP system through close coordination with the service provider
- Assist the university in the implementation of the ERP system.
- Customizing and configuring workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications.
- Coordinate with the service provider on the implementation of customizations.
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with ERP systems.
- Create training materials/user guides for the users and provide the necessary training to the staff, faculty, and students.
- Submit periodic reports on the progress of activities to the leadership team of the University.
- Provide technical guidance and inputs in matters pertaining to the IT systems to the University.
- Provide technical assistance towards digitalizing core operational activities like admissions, and recruitment for specific functions like HR, Finance, and Academic Administration.
Training and Placement Officer Full time Saroda, Dholka, Ahmedabad Published 4 days ago Salary ₹ 40000 - ₹ 70000 / Monthly
Roles and Responsibilities of Training and Placement Officer 1. Liaisons with industry 2. Identifies and provides training needs of students. 3. Arranges campus interviews. 4. Proposes annual T & ...
Manager & Assistant Manager – Admission… Part time Saroda, Dholka, Ahmedabad Published 4 days ago Salary ₹ 35000 - ₹ 70000 / Monthly
Directing, hiring, and coaching admissions staff members Helping colleges, universities, and other academic institutions establish, examine, alter, and explain admissions guidelines, processes, and requirements. ...