Job ID 50635
Experience 1 to 5-years
- Understanding of CBSE formats & Patterns
- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analysing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents.
- Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives.
- Supervising lab sessions, delivering practical demonstrations, and accompanying students on field trips.
- Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
English teacher for icse school Bhatia niwas kothi no 7, New Golden Avenue Beside joshan nursery near jaura phatak amritsar Published 5 days ago Salary ₹ 25000 - ₹ 35000 / Monthly
M. A. English, B. Ed Experience holder should have sound knowledge of subject
PGT Teacher Commerce (All Subjects) Full time Nest K12 Education, Opp. Kabirdham, Vavdi Rd., Morbi. Published 6 days ago Salary ₹ 10000 - ₹ 100000 / Monthly
B.Ed degree from a recognised university PGT(Economics)-Masters Degree in commerce/Business Economics, with major subjects as Economics & political science. However, ...