Job ID 47635
Experience 0 to5-years
Job Description: NOIDA, BANGALORE, HYDERABAD, GURGAON.
CTC – 9 LPA (5 LPA FIXED + 4 LPA VARIABLE)
The ideal candidate for this role is that you are a proven sales performer adept in direct-to- consumer consultative sales. You are comfortable working with high ticket size products that require focussed nurturing over a period of time and yet can build urgency for the end consumer to decide fast. You have worked in a highly competitive sales environment and have been at the top 10 percentile of your team.
What will you be doing?
- Being a mentor and guide who potential learners can look up to for
- Counselling potential learners, helping them plan their career path and understanding how upGrad can catalyse their
- Carrying weekly enrollment/revenue and collection
- Establishing the uniqueness and effectiveness of upGrad’s model of online/blended
- Owning the complete sales closing life cycle for leads assigned to you. This includes making phone/video calls, product demonstration, salesclosing,and post-sales relationship
- Maintaining a detailed database of all the interactions on the CRM with the leads and providing constant feedback to the marketing team on lead
What are we looking for?
- Individual with outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation
- Hardworking Individuals with high dedication and extreme determination.Experience in EdTech sales would be an advantage.
- Rockstar sales performers with proven track
- Great listeners and trustworthy individuals who can bond with our potential learners. Individuals with the ability to approach any situation with patienceand
- Individuals who take a disciplined approach towards building funnels, tracking feedback, prioritising tasks and overachieving targets and
- Sales bent of mind, to understand and effectively communicate what upGrad is offering to its prospective learners and achieve revenue
- Passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service at all