Job ID 45467
Experience 0 to5-years
- Teaching Mathematics: Instruct students in various mathematical topics, including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and statistics, based on the curriculum and grade level.
- Lesson Planning: Develop lesson plans that align with the curriculum, educational standards, and learning objectives, ensuring that lessons are engaging and accessible to students.
- Classroom Management: Maintain a well-organized and disciplined classroom environment conducive to learning, managing student behavior and addressing disruptions as needed.
- Assessment and Grading: Create and administer assessments, quizzes, exams, and homework assignments to evaluate students’ understanding and progress. Assign grades and provide constructive feedback.
- Individualized Instruction: Identify the learning needs of individual students and provide additional support or challenges as necessary to ensure their academic growth.
- Use of Technology: Incorporate educational technology and digital tools into lessons to enhance teaching and learning experiences.
- Parent-Teacher Communication: Keep parents or guardians informed about their child’s progress and behavior, and participate in parent-teacher conferences as required.
- Professional Development: Stay current with developments in mathematics education, attend workshops, and participate in ongoing professional development to improve teaching methods and knowledge.
- Curriculum Development: Collaborate with colleagues to review and update the mathematics curriculum, adapting it to meet the changing needs of students and educational standards.
- Extracurricular Activities: Encourage and support students’ participation in mathematics-related clubs, competitions, and activities.
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in mathematics or mathematics education is typically required. Many positions may require a master’s degree in mathematics or education.
- Teaching Certification: In most countries, state or national teaching certification is mandatory to work as a mathematics teacher in public schools. Private schools may have their own certification requirements.
- Subject Knowledge: A strong understanding of mathematics concepts and the ability to convey them effectively to students of various age groups and skill levels.
- Classroom Management: Skills in managing classroom dynamics and maintaining discipline while creating a positive learning environment.
- Communication Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills for explaining complex concepts and providing feedback to students, parents, and colleagues.
- Patience and Empathy: The ability to work patiently with students who may struggle with mathematics and show empathy toward their individual needs.
- Adaptability: The capacity to adapt teaching methods to cater to diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Technology Proficiency: Familiarity with educational technology tools and software for teaching mathematics effectively.
- Continuing Education: A commitment to ongoing professional development to stay current in the field of mathematics education.
- Passion for Teaching: A genuine passion for teaching and helping students succeed in mathematics.
Physical education and games teacher h no 60 buddha vihar colony, near LIC office, Manpriya hosp Published 6 days ago Salary ₹ 13000 - ₹ 18000 / Monthly
A physical education teacher required who can teach CBSE syllabus of PE upto class 12th and take games period also .