Job ID 43962
Experience 1 to 7-years
Vice- Principal will be to enhance the quality provision of education through shared explicit statement of vision and mission amongst all stakeholders in a way they understand best. Further, they would work towards creating within our school a culture of continuous improvement and learning. They have to create a rich and supportive environment for students of all abilities to develop to their best potential.
• Create an encouraging and supportive environment that is conducive to development through shared vision.
• Inspire staff and students through the creation of shared vision and working collaboratively to attainable future goals set.
• Determine the specific educational aims of the school that is clearly understood by the staff, students, parents, and the community at large.
Management of school.
Organization and Management of Student Learning
• Create a caring environment in the school where the individual needs of all students are looked after;
• Ensure the well being of the students and inform and consult parents when necessary;
• Create an environment for continuous interaction and involvement of parents in the
education of children; and
• Ensure efficient and conducive environment for human development for students as
well as teachers.
Human resource management:
• Support, monitor and evaluate the staff members regularly .
Must have at least 7 years of work experience in a CBSE School. Must have a masters degree and B. Ed from a recognized university. Must have strong spoken / written English skills .
Desired qualifications also include
• Ability to develop study material for further improvement and enhancement
• Conducting extra classes as and when required to help less performing students or to give more grilling to better performing students.
• Participate and contribute in all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/ head office.
Remuneration: The salary will depend on the performance during the interview, but surely it will be as per the education industry
English teacher for icse school Bhatia niwas kothi no 7, New Golden Avenue Beside joshan nursery near jaura phatak amritsar Published 5 days ago Salary ₹ 25000 - ₹ 35000 / Monthly
M. A. English, B. Ed Experience holder should have sound knowledge of subject
PGT Teacher Commerce (All Subjects) Full time Nest K12 Education, Opp. Kabirdham, Vavdi Rd., Morbi. Published 6 days ago Salary ₹ 10000 - ₹ 100000 / Monthly
B.Ed degree from a recognised university PGT(Economics)-Masters Degree in commerce/Business Economics, with major subjects as Economics & political science. However, ...